Monday, March 30, 2015

The END of suit coat season!



Well another week here and gone!! We had a really good week this week!! We were able to find 7 new people to teach this week!! We are always out trying to talk to people and knocking on doors to find people who want to hear our message and we were definitely blessed this week with some sucsess it was really cool to be a part of!! We also drove to Helena again for our leadership training meeting and our zone conference. It is such a beautiful drive. I posted a picture of the drive. So we only have 7 more days till we can take off our suit coats!!!! haha for the winter months we have to wear our suit coats all the time, but when it gets nice outside we get to take them off, so next week marks the end of 'suit coat season' THANK HEAVENS!!!!!! hahah I'm ready for my short sleaves baby! It will be a great day! Well life is still good, I got two easter baskets FULL of candy.... I'm convinced my dad is sending me candy so I come home fat. thanks pops.... I'm excited for easter though its a great holiday to really think and take to time to appreciate even more what our Savior has done for us!!!:) I still can't believe that in a couple of days I hit my 19 month mark.... CRAZY!!!! Its weird to think that in 5 months I'll be back home and not a full time missionary. I feel like I've been doing this for so long that I don't know anything else!! haha guess I'll figure it out when I come home! Well I hope everybody is doing well and are happy!! Hope its a great week!!!
Love, Elder Swishdaddy







No comments:

Post a Comment