Monday, March 9, 2015

New iPads!

well another great week being a missionary!! We had a sweet ALL mission conference in Bozeman which was soooo sick!! Our mission has had ipads for about 17 months now and this week we got new ones!!! My group will be the first group that pays for them and takes them home!! So that was pretty exciting news!! I had to make a presentation on using the iPads. A general authority came to talk with us and get us more excited about the work. Then all the Zone leaders and Sister traning leaders had to stay the night in Bozeman for a MLC meeting the following day! It was a good meeting, we talked all about our new ipads and how to be safe with them and how to better use them!! It was really cool!! So then we had a long drive....WAIT before the drive we ate at 5 guys!!!! I haven't eaten 5 guys in 18 months!!!! Man it tasted goooood!!!! So yeah we had a late drive back to Great Falls and then woke up early the next day and drove all around our zone to pass out and set up ipads!!! LOTS OF DRIVING!!! But it was good!! I am soooo tired, I feel like right when I close my eyes the alarm is going off again at 6:23!!! hahah but its the best tired feeling I have ever felt!! I'm happy and doing good!!! So this week I gained a testimony that God has a sense of humor..... I'm not gonna lie I was thinking a lot about the A's (call me obsessed) and we were out tracting yesterday and I knock on this door and a guy wearing ALL Mariners garb answered, and was like "sorry boys I'll be gone this weekI I'm headin  to Arizona for spring training!!!"  me: "IM SOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!! GO OAKLAND!!!! but hey can we come back next week to share this video with you?" hahaha he was a cool dude and we talked baseball for a little bit and he said he wouldn't mind if an Oakland fan came and taught him about Jesus Christ hahaha whatever works right? haha well I hope everybody has a good week I'll have transfer news next week for ya!! I think my time here in good ol Great Falls is done so we shall see where my next adventure will be!!! And my big baptism is coming up this Saturday! Pictures next week! Love you!!!
Love, Elder Swishdaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment