Monday, March 16, 2015

Best Day Yet!!!!


Hello brentwood!!! Well we had a great week!!! WE HAD 3 BAPTISIMS!!!!!!!! It was so cool I have been working with this family for 6 months now!! and finally the whole family has been baptized!!!!!! Best feeling ever!!!!!! Well another transfer has gone by annnnnd I'm STAYING HERE!!! hahaha Sorry great falls you just can't get rid of me!!! I have been here for 6 months going on 7 and half for sure!! hahaha not to mention I spent 12 weeks here at the begining of my mission!! hahah call me a citizen!!! It's a great place though so I'm excited to stay!! My companion is staying as well and we are getting another third companion he is a Poly from Nevada and I can't say or spell his name yet. I will let you know next week. We had a lot of sucsess in tracting this week finding two new families who want to hear the gospel!!!!!:):) always a good day when you can find a family!!! The miracle of the iPads. iPads change door to door knocking. Instead of having to get into the house to teach a lesson we show at video and teach right at the door. We have been having a lot of success with that. Imagine the impact when all the missions have them! All missionaries have to start buying their own and then they get to take them home after their mission. Amazing stuff happening! The work is hastening! Well have a great week! love you guys!!!
Love, elder Swishdaddy!






No comments:

Post a Comment