Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Miracles, General Authorities, and the Oakland A's!

Well I cant believe its already been another week, they just keep getting faster and faster!!! We had a really good week, we taught just about 40 lessons!!!!!!! It was awesome!! Great feeling you know you just worked hard for the Lord!!! We also were lucky enough to put a family on date for baptisim!!! We were out tracting, and it was 9:03 pm so it was the last house of the night and we knocked on the door and a native american answered the door and she said " Are you guys the Mormons???" me " yesssss"(scared cuz I thought she was gonna yell at me) and she said "we have been interested in the mormons" inside my head "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS' outside my head "well we are the two guys who you need to teach you!" so we set up an appointment and went back the next day and taught them about the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ and they accepted our challenge to be baptized!!! It was perfect!!! Miracles do happen!!! And the family that we were able to baptize three of them....Well the rest of family set a date to get baptized and one of them asked me to do the baptism! I will be able to help complete this families first step towards an eternal family. It brings so much joy! We also had a new area added to our zone. It is a small mountain town called Cascade. There are no full time missionaries here and they only have a small branch. So now every Saturday we get to drive to Cascade and get some work done! It was beautiful. This coming week we get to road trip it to Bozeman for an All mission conference about our Ipads! A general authority will be visiting with us there. So that will be cool to see all of my buds at once!! I'm excited for that! So tomorrow starts the Spring training, and rumors I hear from members who know that I love the A's is that our first Spring training is against the giants.....Tom Bacciocco better say some extra prayers for them.... enough said.
LETS GO OAKLAND!!!!!
Love, Elder Swishdaddy



No comments:

Post a Comment