Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spam and Eggs!



BRENTWOOD!!!! 
Well it was a great week!!! We had a sweet Easter! Well usually members feed us like every night, and the area I'm in is really good about feeding the missionaries but for some reason they didn't sign up on Easter..... so for my easter meal I had some nice Spam and eggs!!!! Honestly I love spam and eggs so I wasn't too sad!! We had another good week though, we were able to find some more people to teach!! We are currently teaching 15 people!! always a good week when we find people to share this great message with! It's weird though, I hit my 19 month mark!!! Crazinessssss!!!!! It's going by so fast! Let's, see so we got to take our suit coats off this week which is the best!! But as soon as we took them off the next day it snowed.... but because I'm a hard head and hate wearing my suit coat we stuck it out and wore short sleeves in the snow!! It was only like 19 degrees though so it wasn't in the negatives!! but yeah, no way in heck the weather will make me put that coat back on until my plane ride home;) haha I hope everybody's easter was good though, I love Easter! It's such a great day we get to have to really focus on the Savior Jesus Christ and all that he has done for us, mainly the resurection! what a beatiful gift!!:) And conference weekend is the best! I loved Elder Holland's talk. He is such great speaker. Well I hope everybody is safe and doing well I love and miss everybody!!! Opening night tonight, eat a hot dog for me pops!! LETS GO OAKLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Swishdaddy


No comments:

Post a Comment