Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mission boundaries change!

Well call me a resident of Great falls..... I'M STAYING!!! haha here's to another 6 weeks!! So at the end of this transfer I will have been here for almost 9 months!! That's not counting the four months I spent here at the beginning of my mission. I'm happy to stay though, we have some great work going and it's just a great place to be! Elder Barney will be staying with me, and our third companion is leaving us. So it'll just be the two of us! I have had a lot of third companions in this area so I'm happy to be just back down to two! makes things a lot easier!  So last preperation day me and elder barney were playing basketball and we were trying to figure out something to do, so we came up with this soccer game and we were just kicking the ball as hard as we could at eachother for like 45 minutes, it was fun. But then we woke up on Tuesday and we were so sore. It's pathetic how out of shape I am. hahaha but anyways this week we found 2 more new investigators!!! Its been going great here! Its been a ton of fun finding these people who need the gospel in their lives! We still have several on date for baptism this month. So as of today our mission boundries changed!! we lost the Glendive Stake (eastern part of montana) and then we lost the Riverton Stake ( down in Wyoming) but we are gaining the Gilete Wyoming Stake! Its pretty crazy, the missionaries who were in those areas are now no longer in our mission but moved missions with the changes! I thought it would be kinda fun to be one of those missionaries but I'm glad im staying here in my home Great Falls, so I started my mission here, I might as well finish here.... haha I can do 4 more months here, why the heck not!! well life is good, I think thats all I got for ya this week! have a good week!! love you!!
Elder Swishdaddy


No comments:

Post a Comment