Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me!

hello everybody!!! I hope everybody had a great Christmas!! It was weird not being at home. But I enjoyed skyping my family! I love them and miss them like crazy!!! Lets see so after we skyped our families the house we were at had a nerf war so we had a giant war for like an hour!! So that was awesome! And then me and one of my companions had an eating contest all day to see who could eat more sweets.... we called a truce we ate so much garbage I felt like crap that night!!! Lets just say I need to start working out.... hahaha but yeah its weird my birthday is this week! 19?!?!?! I feel like an old fat guy now!!! haha So one of the fun things I get to do in Montana is shoot cross bows on our pday. We also play a lot of basketball on pday! I am so excited because we have four people on track to be baptized. I will keep you posted. When I skyped my family I showed them my shoes. Four months ago they were brand new. The tread is gone, the soles are coming off, and instead of black they look grayish white. I am going to save them to show my kids how hard I worked on my mission. I love being a missionary! I have learned so much! Well I'm out of time on my emailing so have a great week i love you all and miss everybody!!!! I will send some pictures next week.

love, elder swishdaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment