Monday, December 23, 2013

Love Wyoming!!


Hello people at home!!! so this week was pretty  fun! the AP called me and needed a comp to go to Wyoming north and south with so I got to pack up and go on a road trip and help teach other missionaires about some stuff! I stayed in a town called Basin and a town called Greybull! I loved Wyoming so much!! I can't wait to skype home on Christmas I seriously am so excited!! so just a quick letter today but I just wanted to remind everybody to keep Christ in CHRISTmas and I know as you do this that the holiday will mean so much more to you and your family and that you will definitely feel peaceful and true happiness. I love you all and I promise to write a super long letter next week to make up for this one!:) 

Shortly, Elder Swishdaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment