Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hello from Shepherd!

Hello Everyone

So this week I transferred to an area called Shepherd. My address is Billings though. I have two companions. One is from Utah and one is from North Carolina. They are really cool. We are over about 5 cities. Each city has between 100 and 500 people. The areas are very rural. We drive about 150 miles a day to get to our appointments. It is exciting because I went from teaching 1 lesson a week to 24! I am learning a ton. The pictures below are a family that I loved in Great Falls and my companion from Great Falls. So my best friend Carson is serving in Georgia. His cousin is serving in my mission and we ran into each other (pic below). Well I don't have long to email anymore. We don't have wifi in the wilderness and the three of us have one computer to share for an hour. Have a great week!

Love Elder Swishdaddy




No comments:

Post a Comment