Monday, August 3, 2015

Indian ceremony

Brentwood!!! Well it was a good week here in thermop! we have been working our butts off trying to find people to teach, tracting for 3 hours everyday!!!! And we finally found 2 new people to teach!! It was awesome! Even though thats not a whole lot we were so grateful for them. It boosted out sprits like crazy just to be able to teach someone! Its been crazy hot here this week, I love it!! Its adjusting me back to California wheather!! It'll be nice to get my tan back.... I was looking at myself the other day and I look like I'm from Montana with this white skin... it's pathetic!!! hahaha oh man! So I started this sweet diet (Elder Swisher's famous words) so I eat two hard boiled eggs for breakfast and the at lunch I eat 10 crackers with peanut butter on them! and then limit myself to one helping at dinner!!! We will see if that helps me get in beach shape?;) hahaha Oh! So this week we had a picture contest in our zone, we had to take pictures demonstrating the principles in the gospel of Jesus Christ. The first one with me and the bags, we titled "Keep enduring Elder Rentfro..... wait Elder Swisher don't pack too early!!!" hahah and then the toilet one "Just as we have faith that this toilet will flush, we have faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ!" hahah classic! I thought they were clever! Then we got to go watch an Indian celebration! Years ago they sold the springs to the white man for $5 a month. So now they celebrate every year with a performance. It was cool to watch, they have a cool culture and it's fun to watch them dance and chant! haha We don't have that in Brentwood! Well I think that's all I got for this week! Hopefully you guys have a great week!! I'll talk to ya next week!!

Love, elder Swishdaddy





No comments:

Post a Comment