Monday, August 10, 2015

Holy Smokes!!

Holy Smokes..... only two more Mondays!! Crazy! I'm freaking out a little bit, I had my departing interview with my mission president this week it was really good! He gave me a lot of dating advice, which I definitely need hahaha! But it was really good, it made me realize how close my mission is to my heart. I have grown a lot and have served my hardest so it's sad having it come to an end! But the next chapter in life will be fun as well!! Let's see so last night we went to see a less active lady and she let us in her house and we started talking and her fat dog came up to me. I started petting her and then I realized she was PEEING ON MY FOOT!!!!!! That dang, stupid dog peed on my shoe!! The lady was like "Im so sorry!!! That's embarrassing !!" hahaha I just laughed. It was pretty funny! But as we were leaving I told her she owed me, and she said that she would be at church next Sunday so it was worth it I guess! It smells a lot better than pig pee so I can't be to upset! haha It was a good week here in Thermopolis! We did a lot of service helping people move! So that was pretty fun but we aslo had some sucess in teaching less active members! It was a blast to finally get some really solid lessons in!! I love Thermopolis, it's been a lot of fun so far, difficult work here but fun just trying hard! Well I'm excited to see everybody soon. I hope you all have a great week!! love you!!

Love Elder Swishdaddy



No comments:

Post a Comment