Monday, August 24, 2015

This is it! Final testimony of the mission!

Holy cow!!! I feel like it's still a big joke, I won't believe that I'm actually going home till I'm in the airport! Well this week was good, we had a general authority come and speak to us and that was really cool! Sounds like some things will be getting switched up in the mission, but I think it'll be good, It'll help the work for sure! Well I have been so grateful to have been able to serve as a full time missionary the last two years. It has been a roller coaster ride! It has been the hardest thing I have ever done in my life so far. But I'm grateful for all the trials I have been faced with, I feel like I've grown and become stronger through them. I know that Christ's atonement is real. I know its the only reason I made it. I know that Christ lives today and he blesses us and wants to see us happy in this life. I'm grateful for the love of Christ in my life. I'm grateful that I have been able to testify of his love to other people and watch the change that takes place in their hearts. There is no greater joy than seeing someone change their hearts to follow our Savior Jesus Christ, not even when the A's make the plaoffs do I feel that happy;) haha I know that the message of the Restoration is true, that Joseph Smith was called by God to bring back the fullness of the gospel to the earth. I know we can know for ourselves if it is true by reading and praying about The Book Of Mormon. I know that the Book Of Mormon is a true book, that testifies of Christ and brings us closer to Him. I have come to the this book and I have been able to see the conversion that has taken place in my own heart. I know with all of my heart that this gospel is true. I love it. I'm grateful for your supoort and love over the last two years. I'm excited to see everyone on saturday!! I hope you have a great rest of your week! I love you all and thank you for your support.

Love, Elder swish daddy 


No comments:

Post a Comment