Monday, July 27, 2015

Less than 5 weeks to go!

Well it was a crazy week!! It started out playing 4 hours of basketball on Monday, then Tuesday I drove to Billings. I stayed the night in Billings with Elder McGrath my old comp, we haven't seen each other in awhile so we stayed up till like 3am talking. Man I missed him! He's a good dude! So we had to get up at 5:30 so he could organize the transfers and get the new missionaries settled in. I worked the whole day with a companionship in Billings till about 4pm and the I met my new missionary at the mission home and me and him drove down to Wyoming!! We got to Thermopolis at about 10 pm that night after making a bunch of stops taking care of other missionary's luggage. So now I'm in good ol Thermopolis!!! I love it here, I forgot how awesome it was!!!! On friday night our ward had a party and they blocked off the street and had a DJ out there and they were just all swing dancing and line dancing! hahaha We got some food and talked to all my old buddies here, but then when my favorite country songs came on we had to go.... haha It was getting me excited to listen to music again!!! haha But the work is slow right now here in Thermopolis  so we are starting from scratch so it'll be fun to try and find people who are really wanting to learn and change their lives!! It'll stretch us but I know we can get something happining here!! Well I think thats all the exciting news I got for ya! Hope everybody has a great week and I'll talk to ya next week!! Love you!!!

Love, Elder swish daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment