Monday, July 20, 2015

Back to THERMOPOLIS!!!

Brentwood!!!! Well for my last 6 weeks I will be getting transferred back to THERMOPOLIS!!!!!!!! hahaha Oh man I'm so excited to go back! It'll be a fun way to end my mission!! I'll be training a brand new missionary so we will be getting doubled into the area! The past missionaries there I guess kinda slacked off so we will be building it up from scratch! haha It'll be a good way to see what I can do before I finish this thing up! Well this week was way good, we had a lot of good lessons and we found like the perfect investigator!!! We were out looking for this part member family and I knocked on the door and asked for the family's name and this young mother said that they lived there before she did, so we were bummed but then asked her if she wanted to watch a sweet video about Christ and she said she would really enjoy it. So we showed her the video and during the video she started to cry and really feel the spirit. It was sweet, we testifed of the video and of Christ, and asked if we could come back and share more with her and she said "I know that God sent you to me today to help get my life back in order." Inside I was like YESSSSS HECK YESSS!!! hahah So yeah she is super sweet and the elders here will have a lot of fun teaching her! That was such a cool miracle though! I seriously love being a missionary. It's the best. Well I hope everyone has a great week!! I love you and miss you guys!!
Love, Elder Swishdaddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment