Monday, June 8, 2015

Saying Goodbye!

Well Great Falls, its been a good 9 months!! Transfer calls are in and I'm off to Gillette Wyoming!!! It will be a new adventure, its the new mission boundries so it has only been a part of our mission for 6 weeks! BUT I'm headin back to the promised land WYOMING!!!! haha I love it there so I'm so stoked to go back!! It'll be fun! Well we had a good week, we were able to find 3 new investigators to start teaching which is always a good thing!! We went on a hike last week on pday. It was beautiful but we ran smack into three rattlesnakes!! I almost peed my pants a couple of times! oh man the weather has been awesome!! everybody is complaining cuz apparently 90 degrees is hot..... thats a normal summer I thought?!?! either way I'm loving it!! Man it's pretty tough knowing I'm leaving Great Falls though.... I started saying my goodbyes yesterday and its TOUGH!!!! The past 9 months I've really grown a lot here. And I've been able to make relationships that will last an eternity!! I love Great Falls with all my heart!! I've spent half of my mission here and this is truly where the Lord has shaped me into the man he needs me to be. I'm very grateful for the lessons I've learned here and the people who have treated me with so much love. The members here in Great Falls really know how to love missionaries and I owe them soooo much!! well I hope everybody has a great week, I'll email you from Wyoming next week!!!!
Love, Elder Swishdaddy 


No comments:

Post a Comment