Tuesday, May 26, 2015

God Bless America!

Well another crazy week! We kept busy this week and were able to teach
a good amount of lessons! And they were all quality lessons which made
it really good! We did a lot of walking this week, thank goodness!!
Felt good to get out and get some sun! Haha but I feel like cuz I'm
walking I can eat more candy..... Haha so this week our mission
president came to Great Falls and I had my final interview with him,
he will be leaving early July to return home and we will be getting a
new president. It's weird, he's been such a huge part of my life the
last 21 months! He's helped me a lot and reminds me a lot of my
dad! Haha and then this week we helped a new member who is in a wheel
chair mow his lawn!! But we did it in our white shirts and ties and
our slacks Haha people were staring at us so funny! But hey they at
least know we are willing to give service it was pretty cool! Haha
well I love this weekend cuz we get to remember all the men and woman
who have died for this beautiful country. I love America and I am so
grateful for the many freedoms we have and the men and woman who
fight for us. God Bless America!!!
well I think that's all I have I hope everybody has a safe weekend!
Love and miss you guys!!

Love, Elder Swishdaddy





No comments:

Post a Comment