Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Skype!!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!! Well our week went okay, the work was pretty slow this week but that's okay cuz we were pretty excited about our baptism on Friday and our Mothers Day Skype!! The baptism was awesome. The sister wanted to move her baptism up but there was no one available to preside at it. The president looked up in the handbook and I was able to preside at the baptism. It was a really great experience! It was sooo good to skype home yesterday and see my family! I love them like crazy!! So through out the week we shared a Mother's Day message with people and asked them what they love and have learned from their moms. It got me thinking, something I love about my mom is her unconditional love!! I swear I always felt loved by my mom, even on the days I was sitting watching the A's game and she says "Brad, do you have any homework tonight?" Me "Uhhhh Nope don't think so" mom "then why do you have 20 missing assgniments in math?" hahaha oh man I can't even count how many times we had this conversation, but even through it all I really did feel my moms love. She is the reason I graduated from high school, she's the reason I got my eagle scout, she's the reason I'm on a mission today. With out my mom I would be lost in this crazy world. I'm very gratefull for her love and support through out my whole life. She's awesome, I love you mom!! Happy Mother's Day!!! Well I hope all the moms out there got taken care of yesterday!! Oh wait I totally forgot to say a Happy Mother's Day to my sister on skype last night.... I'm still not used to her being a mom!! hahah Happy Mother's Day Brianna!! Well hopefully this week our work picks up and we invite MANY people to come closer to Christ!! Being a missionary is the best! I love it so much, there's no greater joy!!! Have a good week everybody!!! love you and miss you!!! #LetsGoOakland
Love, Elder Swishdaddy



No comments:

Post a Comment