Monday, May 18, 2015

Brentwood Cherries and Jack in the Box tacos!!

Well just another week in good ole Great Falls!! Members are starting to ask, "Elder Swisher how long have you been here?" haha a DECADE!!!! hahah It's been great though, I love it here! We had a good week, we were constantly busy either teaching or knocking on doors!! So exciting news of the week, we were able to find a new family to teach out in Choteau!!! So I guess that was the highlight of the week!! They will be fun to teach! Oh! Another highlight of the week, my parents sent up some Brentwood cherries...... it has been way to long since I've eaten a good cherry! haha When the package came and I saw what it was I thought I was gonna cry.... haha man I love Brentwood cherries!! Saturday we got a call from our mission president saying that there is going to be a Mid Transfer within our zone so we had to drive an Elder to Cut Bank and bring another Elder down to Fairfield, so that was a fun roadtrip in the rain! It rained for three days straight and all the farmers were so happy, I guess the ground was so dry they were all getting worried that thier crops weren't gonna make it, but the rain came just in time! Now it's California's turn for some more rain!!! Another great part of my week. A member was driving to a city that had a Jack in the Box. I begged him to bring me back some tacos. Oh how I miss Jack in the Box tacos!!! And guess what they even bought a special bag to keep them warm for us!! Cherries and Jack in the Box all in one week!!! Hope everybody has a great week!! Love and miss everyone!!!
Love, Elder Swishdaddy






No comments:

Post a Comment