Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pickled Eggs!

Hello Everyone! 
We put another girl on date for september 20th and we had 2 lessons with her and her family this week! That was Awesome! Then tonight we will hopefully put another girl on date for september as well!!! So the work here is going great!! It's a fun time to be a missionary in Cody!! It rained every day this past week so it has been super muddy! A member got stuck and I had to get in the mud and help move stuff around.....big sacrifice for me;) Craziest thing that happend to me this week hmmmm well last night I get a call from a member saying "are you in a car accident?!?!" I was like "I'm on my bike hahah so no!" and he said "oh well there's some missionaries in a bad accident at walmart!" So I hung up and we biked the 4 miles to walmart and the first ward elders had hit another car pretty bad! Nobody was hurt or anything but the mission car was messed up pretty good!! But this is their second crash in two weeks with two different drivers!! So what does this mean?!?!?! Most likely we will get the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha heck yeah!!!!! Swishdaddy is back in the drivers seat and ditching the bikes!!!:):):) Hopefully....so for my food portion of the email! hahaha I had some awesome pickled eggs!!! The thought and sight of them were gross but of course I was going to try it! And it was actually really really good!!!! They were died with beats so it was neon purple hahaha! My comp wasn't a big fan of them but I was a fan!! We get to go to the temple on Thursday as a mission!! I'm so pumped! I haven't been in 6 months!! And it'll be good to see all my buddies too!! My pants are still fitting like champs so no worries there!! I'm feeling really good and I'm happy!! Life is great! Well I love you guys and miss you guys a lot but I'll see y'all real soon!!!:)

Love Elder Swishdaddy





No comments:

Post a Comment