Thursday, April 17, 2014

Free Golf!!!

Hello everyone,
So this letter is going to be short. I have an important appointment. The local golf course lets ministers golf for free on Monday's. So tee time is at 11:00!!! Well I have had a couple of great weeks. After my companion went home I was the temporary traveling AP (assistant to President). I was on the road dropping off and picking up missionaries. So for the big news....I am training again....I get my new missionary on Wednesday. And bigger news we are shotgunning (both new in the area) in.....Thermopolis Wyoming. A town of 5,000 and a lot of members there. Next week I will let you know how Wyoming is. The picture below is of Elder Evenson. I met him in my first area and we saw each other at the mission home. Friends for life. Well gotta go golf! Love and miss you all. 

Love
Elder Swishdaddy




No comments:

Post a Comment