Monday, April 7, 2014

Dog suffering from second hand smoke!!


Hello!! So this was a crazy busy week!! But was tons of fun!! We got to teach a lot of people that haven't been coming to church. We literally had no time to think this week wich is good cuz that makes things fun!! Crazy to say that next week is the new transfer!! 6 weeks has already came and past and we shall see where i end up! It sounds like i probably will be transferd...... Yet again!!! hahaha Man if i do get transferred i hope i stay in that area for a LOOOOONNNNGGG time! hahaha im getting tired of packing and unpacking haha!! So i feel bad cuz i didnt tell you all about general confrence that happened this weekend!!! So General confrence is when the prophet of god and his councilors talk to us!! It is always so powerful and you can feel the Holy Ghost so strongly!!!!! It is such a comfort to me to know that there is a prophet on earth who recieves revelation for all of us and as long as we hear his words and follow them that we are following Gods will for us. WHAT A BLESSING!!:) So I worked out for 5 days last week!!! i want to say i feel good but i just feel sore.... so i ate my sorness away with dessert last night... Cherry pie is my weakness and i may have eaten almost half a pie after dinner and then they gave the rest to me and i had some more before bed;) thats what i call "feelin good";) haha i decided ill start my diet and work outs after trsansfers.... hopefully.... hahaha ill keep you updated on that. If you start to not recognize my pictures cuz it looks like i ate myself... let me know and i will know its time to start;) Well funny story for the week.... So we go to this trailer park and knock on this door and this lady opend up and let us in. It smelled like smoke so badly that i coughed walking in...It looked like it was foggy in her trailer i could barley see her!! So anyway we are just sitting there talking to her and i hear this weird noise. I literally have never heard this noise before and i just ignored it and went on but a few seconds later it happend again and me and my companion looked at eachother hahaha so i asked her... "Umm whats that noise?" Shes like ohh thats my dog peanut! hahahahahaha i look behind the couch and this dog coughs like a human!!! like seriously the weirdest thing i have ever seen and heard!! this poor dog has second hand smoke so bad hahahaha it was crazy... maybe just one of those things you had to be there for;) hahaha well thats all i got for ya this week!! I hope you all have a great week and are safe!!:) i love and miss everybody!!!!
Love, Elder Swishdaddy


No comments:

Post a Comment