Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ice cream in a bag! YUM!


Hey!!! I hit my 6th month mark on the 4th of march!!!! Time is flying by! I can't believe I will be 1/4 done! So its still snowing, it was blizzarding all night and just wont stop... I want to say I'm getting used to it buuuut I'm not hahaha! I'm ready for some sun in my life!!!! I do enjoy driving in the snow however hahaha! It is fun to slide! Don't tell my mom I do that though.... sorry mom!!! But yeah we had a dinner this week with the sister missionaries that we share the ward with and they alright, but the dinner was cool! We had "shakes in a bag" so you put ice cream and milk and topping in a bag and then squeeze it with your hands and cut off a corner and its a shake!!! its awesome hahaha I loved it!! I only had 4 so I feel like I've been cutting back on my sugar;) hahaha but yeah life is good and I'm enjoying myself out here!!:) I hope all is well for y'all back at home!!! I sure do miss and love you guys!!! stay warm for me!!!:)
Love, Elder Swishdaddy



No comments:

Post a Comment