Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Head butted by a cow!


hello!!! well this week was a really fun week!!!:) So my original companion was transferred out of our area so we are back down to just me and my new missionary! Training is going good he is starting to get the hang of missionary work!! We decided that we need to get creative and start finding more people to teach, so we went to the mall Friday night and walked around and there were a ton of people there!!! Why have I never thought of this before!!!!!!!! So we talked to a bunch of people and were able to get 4 new investigators out of the night!!! It was so awesome!! It definitely is good to see people want to learn more about our savior Jesus Christ!! Im freezing up here! it has been snowing for 5 days straight no joke it wont stop!! I forgot what the sun feels like!! is there even a sun? Im not sure anymore cuz all I know is clouds and snow flakes on my face hahaha. Well besides that this week we went and helped out on a ranch!! we got to help check on the cows that are giving birth!! and got to help deliver a calf!!! I got headbutted by the momma so now I have a black eye and I have a gash in my eyebrow but I went to the market and bought some super glue and glued it up so we are good to go no worries;) hahaha but it was awesome I love doing service!! Its nice to get out of the suit and tie and help out every once in awhile!!!! Well yeah so guess the news on the block is im an uncle now huh?!?! IM PUMPED!!! hahah I cant wait to see that little guy!! And I even hear he looks like my baby picture... what a lucky guy;) hahaha but yeah when I found out I was freaking out I was so excited for Brianna and kellan!!! they are gonna be such amazing parents!!! Little eli is blessed to have them as his parents I know they will raise him good and he will be an awesome guy!!!:) hopefully I don't corrupt him too much;) But its so exciting...I get to call my dad a grandpa?! that will be fun!! well yeah that's all I can think of going on in my life right now!!! I hope you all have a great week! I love and miss you all!!!!
 
Love, elder swishdaddy








No comments:

Post a Comment