Monday, August 11, 2014

Baptism Week!!


HELLO Brentwood!!!!! Well this was a great week!!! We had a baptisim!!! Its like the best day as a missionary!!! All your hard work pays off and you get to see the happiness that comes with baptisim!!! It was AMAZING!!!!! So that was on saturday but the whole beginning of the week was just like any other week! We did a lot of knocking doors....my companion hates knocking on doors but it has weirdly grown on me and I always enjoy the rude people cuz they make for good stories. hahaha but yeah besides that there wasn't too much going on!Transfers are next week and I'm not sure if I'm moving or what! I hope if I do move I stay here in Cody but maybe just switch wards.... I love it here! I will keep you posted! Thats all i got for yall!! Hopefully i have some fun stories next week!!! have a good one!!! Oops forgot to add my food for the week for my mom and Sister Evensen. I broke the missionary record for eating the most sourdough waffles in a 20 minute period! I ate 9 waffles in 20 minutes. The man who feeds us the waffles keeps track of the missionaries and how many they eat. I broke the record. Pretty proud!!!

Love, Elder Swishdaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment