Monday, October 14, 2013

Emergency Transfer!!!!


Hello everybody at home!!! 
So mission life is crazy! Never know whats gonna happen!! We had an emergency transfer this week!! So my trainer got sent to Billings and now my companion is Elder Brock!!! We were in the MTC together! We are like brothers its awesome I love this guy!! So yeah we are training each other cuz his trainer got moved as well! So we are really excited to be together!! We are working hard and the days are already flying by!! The weather here is insane..... it can go from 20 degress to 65 degrees in a couple of hours!! Its so bipolar its nuts!! I'm ready for the snow though... Bring it on!!!!! hahaha not really, me and elder brock are not excited to freeze our butts off even more than we already are! haha But yeah I love the people here in Great Falls they take really good care of us and feed us most of the time... hahaha me and elder Brock got some intresting looks the other day, we were outside the grocery store eating fried chicken on a bench and as people were driving by they were staring at us like "what the heck?!" haha it was great we were dying laughing! haha we have been trying to find as many people as we can but its weird cuz we are both new and are training together. we kinda just wing it and see how it plays out hahaha sometimes good....sometimes not so much. but thats okay we are learning a lot together so its good!!! Well thats all from Elder swish daddy! i love you guys!!! stay warm for me... ;) haha
love, Elder Swisher

No comments:

Post a Comment