Monday, February 9, 2015

Work out like a Ninja!

Last week

Hello again!! So another transfer here and gone! Crazy they are just flying by!! The transfer news isss..... I'm stayin here in Great Falls for another 6 weeks!! This will officially be my longest area! I love it here in the Two Rivers Ward I'm glad I get to stay! Elder McGrath is staying with me as well and our third comp is leaving, he will be going to Absorkee, kinda by Billings! And we will not be getting a third comp this transfer. This week seemed to fly by faster than usual! Elder McGrath and I started a work out program..... have you heard of the game Ninja? well it's a fun game and we play it every night for 30 minutes of exercise? I'll count it!!;) It got really cold here again this week and snowed a good amount!! you would think by now I would except the fact that I live where it snows...but I haven't yet;) my diet is going pretty good!! I haven't lost weight yet but I havent' been eating like it's my job anymore! so I'll take baby steps;) haha It was a good week with lots of little miracles! Well I hope everybody has a great week!! I'll try to have some stories for everybody next week! love you!!
Love elder Swishdaddy

This week



Hello!!! Well a crazy week, but a lot of fun!! We drove to Helena to drop off some missionaries who were being transferred! and then we got some Panda Express on the way home;) and then early the next day we had to get up and drive again to Helena, cuz a missionary in our zone is training, so we had to go pick up his brand new missionary!!! straight from the MTC!! haha! so lots of driving! but besides the driving, we have been working with 3 solid Less Active families, trying to get them to come back to full activity in the church! And they are making some huge steps in the right direction!! one family in particular has been coming to all three hours of church and have been reading their scriptures everyday for the past 4 weeks now!! its been so fun to be apart of them changing and coming back to christ!!!:):) it makes up for all the crazy hard times!! haha so this coming week will be another crazy one! lots of driving again! but it will be fun! We are in the works of planning an MTC, Member Training Center hahaha we are going to be teaching some classes on how to be missionaries!! its gonna be a lot of fun! we are making (when I say we I mean not me cuz I'm not creative) some missionary tags for them to wear while in the classes and will have some food! It's gonna be awesome!! we are so pumped for it!! it'll be such a good night! and we hope the work  will double after it as well! haha well I think thats all I got for ya this week!! I love you all and I miss everybody!! have a great week!!!!!
Love Elder Swishdaddy



No comments:

Post a Comment