Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Miracle of My Mission

Well I'm sorry this is soo late!!! Monday all the computers were shut down cuz of the holiday and then yesterday I went on exchanges in a tiny town, and they had one computer..... but no internet, why the heck would you even have a computer?!?! classic Montana;) haha But it was a good week last week!! So miracle of my mission happened this week. Remember the three kids that Elder Curtis and I baptized a few months back? Well I got a phone call from the dad and through a series of incredible miracles the rest of the family has decided to be baptized. I had a good cry, of happiness of course. I have a testimony that I was sent to the Montana mission to meet this awesome family. I can not wait to return for their sealing in the temple! Jesus Christ lives and He is aware of us. He is looking out for us. I know He is with all of my heart. Well the rest doesn't compare to that but we did a lot of tracting.....fun fun! and we taught some really good lessons to a couple of investigators and some really good lessons to our less active families we are working with!! It was a very successful week!!:) Shout out to my sister Brook!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! "Im feelin twenty two, hoo hoo!!' hahaha well last week we traveled to Helena twice again! so lots and lots of driving , we were there for two days in a row so we just stayed the night in Helena, which means I got to stay the night with my good buddy Elder Evensen!! haha we had a lot of fun together!! We helped a lady find her lost cat and everything! SO yeah its pretty crazy right now, the weather is really nice!! the sun is out and I feel like I'm back in Brentwood!! It definitely does not feel like a montana winter... global warming??;) hahaha no way I've seen too much snow to beleive in that;) haha so we have a chiropractor in our ward and he is waaay cool so he had us over on Monday for breakfast and a free adjustment!!! I feel like a new missionary!!! I feel like I can go another 24 months!!! (just kidding I'm fine with 61/2 months left) but man I dont think I have played basketball as well as I did on Monday after that adjustment!! haha On Monday afternoon we played games at a members home. They are the best. They had six missionaries over for the Holiday. Well I hope everybody back home is doing well!!! I miss everybody and can't wait to see ya real soon!!!
Love Elder Swishdaddy








No comments:

Post a Comment