Monday, January 5, 2015

It was a Happy Birthday!

HELLO!!!!!! Well It was a great week here in Great Falls!!! Thank you so much for the packages and ties and candy for my birthday!! It definitely helped make it a great day! I can't believe I'm 20!! I feel so old!!! I'm pretty sure I got 2 or 3 new chest hairs!!;) haha and yesterday I hit my 16 month mark!! CRAZY!!!! Time just keeps flying by and I can't do anything about it!!! But I am having a blast here in Great Falls!! We are having a lot of fun and getting some good work in!! I love being a missionary! So for my birthday my comps after our ditrict meeting blind folded me and put me in the back seat of the truck and drove like mad men to confuse me and took me to Fudruckers for lunch! haha they are awesome!! and then for dinner we had pulled elk sandwhiches!! They have become my favorite food!!! And this awesome family that I love had a cake and some party hats for us to wear;) haha it was awesome! I am so grateful for the families here in the ward that take such good care of us!! Well just so you guys can rub it in my face, it is still FREEZING here and it won't stop snowing!!! hahaha I'm sure its pretty similar in Brentwood right??;) hahaha well I'll hang in there I guess:) I hope you have a great week I love and miss everybody!!!!! Talk to you next week!!

Love, Elder Swishdaddy


No comments:

Post a Comment