Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Skype!!!

HELLO BRENTWOOD!!!!! Well its been a great and crazy week!! I got my new companions and they are both way sweet!!!! In the first week together we have gotten a lot of work done but have had a lot of fun at the same time!! We managed to lock ourselves out of our apartment 2 days in a row and had to call our land lord..... the first night he was okay with it but afther the second night..... he was a little bugged!! hahaha but oh well while we were locked out we decided to just tract some streets and we found 4 people to teach by doing this!!! All with He Is The Gift video. we knock on the door and testify of christ and show the short video and testify some more, these combined and there is no way in heck you can't feel the spirit. So yeah we did that and we are just so excited for this transfer, we are going to see so many miracles!!! CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I get to skype home and see my family this week!!!! I'm soooooo pumped!!!! Its gonna be SICK!!!!! I haven't seen their faces in like 8 months!!! its goona be great!!! man I miss them but hey only 8 months left baby and I gotta finish strong!!!! I am grateful this Christmas season for our Savior Jesus Christ, he was the first gift of Christmas and with him anything is possible! My heart if full of the Christmas spirit and I love trying to share it with anybody and everybody!!!! hahaha well I hope you all have a safe and a very merry Christmas!!!! I will talk to everybody next week!! I love you guys!!!!
Love Elder Swishdaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment